Monday, October 10, 2005

Packed and ready to go!

I'm not quite sure how, but with a bit of help I've managed to pack everything into my two bags and now I'm almost set for the flight. Trying to fit everything that you'll need for 11 months into a bag isn't easy, trust me! Both bags came under the weight limits allowed, but when I tried it on it was extremely heavy. I'm not planning to carry around a third of my own body weight a lot though, so my back should be safe!

Anyway, my flight leaves at 10pm, so I have to be there to check in at 8, so need to leave the house at 6. My parents and grandmother are coming with me to the airport to say goodbye and several other people have already wished me well, so that's nice. I'll certainly miss a lot of people, but I'm really looking forward to the eleven months ahead. I haven't had any second thoughts yet, so that must be a good sign!